Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hell Yeah. It's Fishin' Season


So crack open a gold-top and go catch ya' a large mouth. Whether you prefer a Daredevle spoon, a crankbait, or the classic plastic worm, you better have plenty of Busch Beers at your disposal. Gold-top, Silver-top, Camoflauge, or Busch Ice...Don't matter, it's all delicious - a delectable treat preserved for only the greatest of men, true Americans.

So do yourself a favor and head for the mountains...



Find me a friggin' horse. I'm buying a horse. Right. Now. And goin ridin'...hhhwasted.

Or start a fire. Don't be alarmed, however. I'll be there to save the day. Just gimme a second to crack open a Silver-top before I slide down the pole and head out alongside some other great American heroes...Firefighters.

2 comments:

blognhater2000 said...

I've seen some crazy shit while fishin' with you, but have we ever actually caught a fish? Remember Crosb tying the hook onto the line?

Anytime DH said...

Read This and tell me that ain't some bullsheeeeeee

It says Tribble Mill Park has Channel catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, and crappie. I am the most skilled fisherman this side of Kevin Van Dam and the only thing I ever caught in that park was herpes. I did hook a snake one time though. And your face on my "this is my last cast, i promise" that one day.